Information clause for persons transferring their personal data SILVERGATE SP. Z O.O.
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as: Regulation ), it is indicated:
- The administrator of your personal data is SILVERGATE Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wroclaw, ul. Krakowska 141-155 (50-428),
- Your personal data will be processed in order to execute the contract concluded by you with SILVERGATE Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. a, b, c, d, e, f or Article 9 paragraph 1 lit. a, b, c, d, h, i, j - of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data from 27 April 2016,
- Recipients of your personal data may depend on the nature of the activities or the subject: SILVERGATE Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wroclaw, an external entity that provides external services, a IT server provider, banks, insurer,
- SILVERGATE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wroclaw does not intend to transfer your personal data to a other country. However, these data may be processed if the nature of the activities or the object of the contract require so,
- Your personal data will be kept for no longer than necessary and no longer than it is necessary to perform the contract. For accounting purposes for a period of 5 consecutive years counting from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired,
- You have the right to: require the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, remove or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time,
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation,
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will prevent you from taking action on your behalf before concluding the contract, or will make it impossible to perform the contract,
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner or subject to profiling.